2.13.2012

1950s Wedding: Styled Shoot {PART 1}

I want to photograph something inspiring. Something meaningful and lasting. Something timeless and beautiful. Something extravegantly simple. && since my brides love this as well, I thought a styled wedding shoot would be absolutely perfect.

Ashton and Kyle have been dating for a while and happily volunteered to model the shoot for us! Because there are so many details from this styled shoot, I will be blogging just the first part today! Enjoy!
 Isn't this dress just lovely?

and The Flower Patch blew me away with the lovely flower arrangements!
a little DIY bird cage veil :) tutorial soon!
letters to the bride and groom...











I love it when a couple decides to do a first look! && even though Ashton and Kyle weren't really getting married, it was still the sweetest moment. love it.


it was an absolutely JOY to capture Ashton and Kyle's love!


i love it when moments happen...simply beautiful
Ashton, you are completely GORGEOUS.
 

ahhh! I love this!


and I will end on this sweet note!

&&  a big thanks to the fabulous team:

&& the amazing team:
Venue and Rentals: Day to Remember
Floral: The Flower Patch & More
Hair: Jay Doke at Visible Changes
Jewelry: Miller's Fine Jewelers
Dress: H & H New Creations Embroidery* DTG Printing* Bridal*Formal Wear
Make Up: Cassandra with MARY KAY
Models: Ashton Elizabeth Jones and Kyle James Peter Rutherford
Dessert: Julie Spink Ledford at Sunrise Sugar Shack
Decorator: Cheri Joens
Photographer: Brittley Photos

2 comments:

Lacy said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Ashton you are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even believe how AMAZINGGGGGG these are! so awesome!!!!!

Lauren said...

Wow Jordan! These are amazing. I would love to know how you worked with the lighting. The colors really seem to pop, but there is still something soft about the photographs. Thanks.