2.20.2012

Senior 2012: Casey Kelley {Bolivar High School}

Casey is a joy. She laughs and she laughs and she laughs...and then she makes you laugh. She makes you laugh so hard that you can't stop laughing and then she laughs again which makes you laugh. It's basically a cycle of laughter. & a lot of joy.

I love all of my clients and I can honestly say that I walk away blessed because of them. I really enjoy getting to know them more and hearing their thoughts on life and watching them enjoy life. Casey is genuine and thoughtful. and kind. Incredibly kind. And I am truly blessed to have spent time with her. So go grab yourself some delicious tea and get ready to be blessed by Casey.

& a big thanks to Naomi from His & Hers salon for the great hair! Amazing!!



Casey, you are lovely!


and GORGEOUS!!!







Casey thought through every detail of her senior session...





and then she thought some more...




I guess what I am trying to say is Casey completely rocked the details. And she looked good doing it.




GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! Love it Casey!

more laughter :)





Happy Monday!! && don't forget to pin your favorite images using the button at the bottom!


2 comments:

Mirko Herzner said...

Three points from a fellow Showiteer:

1. Eventhough I am not at Pinterest yet - I can't find a "Pin it"-button.

2. The video slideshow doesn't play in center for me. I only see about 70-80% of it (the upper left corner).

3. Amazing images. I can clearly see how much fun you had.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feedback! Hopefully I have fixed the problems you mentioned :) && we had a BLAST!