2.06.2012

more than just a bride

Sure their wedding dresses are perfectly detailed in every way and their outfits for their engagement session are right out of the cutest (and tasteful) magazine. And yes, yes, yes they love bridal sessions and lovely venues. And details, did I mention the details? 
But there is more than that to my brides. They love reading in the stillness. They are confident in who God has made them to be and they love to encourage everyone in their lives. They are kind and gracious and they want to impact the world.
Can you believe they actually send me little notes to encourage me? 
I am so blessed by each one of my brides. Not just because I get to capture their lovely day, but also because I get to be friends with them. I absolutely LOVE my brides. 


This image is from Kayla & Caleb's wedding this summer. Isn't she lovely? 




No comments: