2.01.2012

Portland Wedding Photographer: Stylized Wedding

For the last week, I have been thinking about what to tell you about the workshop I attended. God moved in my life and He gave me much joy and rest. He is constantly challenging me to trust and believe Him more. These women will be friends for a lifetime because He is the center of our relationship. If it weren't for His love and power in our lives, we would never have met and this makes me want to sing with all my heart! He amazes me.

We spent the first day sharing stories and discussing strategies that work for our individual businesses. Can I just tell you that I am so excited to implement these amazing ideas??? so, SO excited! and I know you will be excited too!

The second day, we traveled to the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum for a styled wedding shoot coordinated by the amazing Misty Damico. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the images!

This Allure wedding dress was perfect! So many gorgeous details :)


























Samantha is so incredibly beautiful and she was a joy to work with!




so, so sweet.




I will end on this sweet note! mmm love weddings.


A huge thank you to this fabulous team!

Table Design and Coordination: Misty Damico with Luxe Event Productions


4 comments:

InspiredGert said...

ROCKIN!!!

Jillian Tree said...

Seriously gorgeous pics! I want to go to a P31 workshop so bad :)

Linda K said...

These are so Awesome! What an eye, what a feel you get from these pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Mic said...

Wow!!!