2.22.2012

Poly-what?

At a pursuit 31 workshop, Karen introduced Polyvore. Poly-what? exactly.

So if you are like myself and haven't heard of Polyvore, be sure to read on!
Using Polyvore, you can create different boards featuring fashion, interior design, color schemes, and the list goes on. I had seen these boards floating around pinterest, and I thought people were just cutting images out in photoshop to create idea boards: how sweet of them. Who knew that there was an amazing tool pulling everything together!!

As a photographer, I can use this tool to get my creative thoughts for sessions out on digital paper in order to attract a certain type of client. I want my clients to put thought into their sessions. And this is such a great tool for me to hopefully inspire some of those thoughts!

head on over to Polyvore and get started!


No comments: