2.29.2012

Pepper + Laughter

It's kind of hard to explain what Isaac brings to my life because the list is long and the impact is great. But today, as I sit here and wait for the next thing on my to-do list, I am reminded of the laughter that I share with him. I can't even remember how it started...I was probably sneaking up from behind him and blowing in his ear or tickling him when he darted into the kitchen and returned with the pepper grinder.

and i laughed because I wondered what he could possibly want with a pepper grinder. and then he pretended like he was going to spray me with pepper. and I laughed again and again. I ran outside before begging him to let me get my camera. and then we laughed some more.
Happy Monday! 

1 comment:

Xiomara said...

So fun! You both need to come visit me and Josh. We would have a blast-- and we have neft guns! ;)