7.06.2012

Hunting + Kayaks

Jianna and I laid on her bed with our hair hanging off the end...just talking. She was so excited to get to fly to Colorado and visit her Uncle Shane. Oh and shoot a bear. Yes, my 8 year old sister wants to hunt a bear in Colorado. I texted my uncle and we laughed about it because Jianna couldn't hurt a thing.

After they traveled to Pike's Peak earlier this week, this is the update we received:
Jianna decided that after walking around in the woods on Pikes Peak that she didn't want to see bears or moose, unless they were in cages. She added that she didn't want to hunt anything anymore because she didn't want to kill any of the animals. 
We have decided to postpone the Great Hunting Trip of 2012 to another year.

She is also pretty good with numbers:
We saw the preview for the Ice Age movie (we had watched Ice Age last night). I mentioned that it comes out on July 17th. Jenna said she really wants to see it. Jianna replies "That is two days after your milk expires and two days before your other milk expires."

What Jianna would do if she was lost in the woods:
I would use a stick to carve another stick and kill a bear. Uncle Shane replied "I'm not sure that is what would happen.". She replied "I know, I'd just die."

 And because every post is better with a picture, here is one from our kayaking trip last night.


No comments: