7.19.2012

My workspace.

I was in middle school when my parents brought it into my room. The shelves were on the left side and there was a place for a keyboard right below the white top. a desk. my desk. I remember feeling so proud. I was going to organize like a crazy person. Maybe even color code my school notebooks. I could put little tags on the binding with the names of the classes and just pull them out when I needed to study. at my desk. 

When Isaac and I moved to St Louis and I made the switch into being a full time photographer, I knew I was going to need a dedicated workspace. Instead of letting my job leak into the rest of our home. Because I am a passionate person. And if I bring that laptop downstairs to respond to emails or work on a project I will not stop. I am so thankful for my little office. With a window that overlooks the trees and the light that seems to dance during the day... I can now keep my work at work. And color code. I can do that too.


No comments: