7.02.2012

thankfulness

I called him from the hotel room and told him I was getting settled in and the restaurant downstairs smells soooooooo good. We visited about my flights and his day at work. I was missing him already. 

When we hung up, I ordered in and opened the windows to catch the last of a gorgeous sunset. I flipped on the tv to watch the olympic trials and just soaked it up. life. I love living life. I want to enjoy every minute of it && I want to be thankful for small blessings:
  1. delicious food from hotel restaurants
  2. couches by the window
  3. gorgeous sunsets
  4. phone calls from my husband
  5. orange ginger shampoo 
  6. shuttles to the airport
  7. sheets that smell like vanilla
  8. fluffy pillows
  9. watching the olympics on tv
  10. people that smile back at me

happy monday :)

1 comment:

Annetta Bosakova said...

What a beautiful post my friend! It made me smile!