7.26.2012

Special Details {for the bride}

I love photographing weddings. Definitely no secret there :) But one of my favorite parts of getting ready is capturing all of those gorgeous details that the bride has incorporated into her wedding day. I remember all of the small details that were part of my wedding... the inscription on the inside of our rings, the detail on my wedding dress, the bouquet that my mom made for me. The list could go on and on. 

I always talk with the bride about the special details of her wedding day so that they are photographed and then told as part of the story. And I love to photograph these details because they mean so much to the bride. One bride used part of her mother's wedding dress in the back of her own. And another was extremely close to her grandmother... and the quilt that her grandmother started for her just before she died just happened to incorporate the wedding day colors. All of these details are part of the story on the wedding day. And I want to tell that story.

how much do you love this bridesmaid dress?! I looooove it!


No comments: