7.13.2012

Bolivar Senior: Jaelyn Dawn

She shines. From the inside out, she shines. 

She's elegant and free and she has such a huge heart. I wanted to capture all of that in my sister. Because even if you never get to meet this girl... I want you to be blessed by her joy. And she is so joyful. When she is really happy her eyes sparkle and there is a warmth in the room that just captures you. Because He is at work in her. And His love shines.

We decided to work with glitter (see our kayak shoot HERE). And I really couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Because her joy and love is evident. Love you Jae.



so lovely Jae!




favorite for sure.


gorgeous!!

and so fun!




if you know Jaelyn at all... this is her. And when I think about growing up together this is what I remember.




seriously Jae!! LOVE IT!!



Blessings to you today! && love you bunches sis!

1 comment:

InspiredGert said...

ahhhhh! what a fun idea!!