7.10.2012

Bolivar Senior: Jaelyn Dawn

There is something about her that pulls you in. You take one look or hear one laugh and you're curious. What's this girl all about? Her passion seems to ooze out of every part of her life... and her stubbornness. That's something else entirely. 

I remember running around the house and tackling each other. Jumping on the trampoline. Swinging in the backyard. That time she borrowed my shirt and didn't even ask. How she forgives...again and again. I love her and I am so blessed to call her my sister.

She's a senior this year. So many fun sessions ahead.

Jae, you are gorgeous.







love that laugh :)

oh. my.





love it!







Jaelyn, you're gorgeous... on the outside too.


1 comment:

Linda K said...

This is incredible! I hope you girls had fun on your trip.