7.16.2012

Things that smell good.

I looked around on my way home from school and enjoyed the walk. Our home was just a few doors down from the Primary School and I was finally old enough to walk home by myself. I thought 6 years old made you practically grown up because I could also ride my bike without training wheels. 

I stepped through the door and I could smell the fresh loads of laundry that had probably taken my mom quite a bit of time. And cookies. Fresh, warm cookies for me and Jaelyn. I told her all about my day and watched full house until it was time to help my mom. The smell of laundry and cookies started some of my favorite memories in my childhood home.

I am so thankful for my mom. She taught me the value of reading God's Word. And she taught me how to add softener to a load of laundry and how to set the oven to bake cookies. I am so incredibly thankful for her. And because of my mom, I always use softener. Always.

left to right:

1) Snuggle Fabric Softener: this makes your clothes crazy soft and it smells soooooo good.
2) Bed Head Tigi After Party: I love to use this after I hairspray or blow-dry my hair. It smoothes away all the crazy hair. And it smells good.
3) Suave Dry Shampoo: spray some of this in your hair to give it body and soak up/prevent oils. And it smells good!
4) Garnier Fructis Triple Nutition: I love to spray some of this in my hair and let it air-dry. Shiny. And it smells good :)

And yes, in case you were wondering, I like things that smell good.  

No comments: